Saturday, August 23, 2008

A passear em Porto Côvo







Há duas semanas eu andava a passear pelo Alentejo, a gozar do céu azul, da água do mar, da companhia da minha família (o rapaz giro da fotografia é o meu irmão mais novo :)) e das paisagens magníficas. Foi tempo de descansar...

Two weeks ago I was visiting (the portuguese region of) Alentejo, enjoying the blue sky, the sea water, the company of my family (the cute guy on the picture is my "little" brother :)) and the magnificent landscapes. It was time to rest...

Eu adoro esta parte do país, com a qual tenho fortes laços (parte da minha família é do Alentejo e eu vivi lá em três sítios diferentes, incluindo os 4 anos da Universidade passados na magnífica cidade de Évora). Vim, por isso, matar saudades do sol (que nesta região brilha muito durante todo o ano) a Porto Côvo.

I love this part of the country, which I have a strong bond with (part of my family is from Alentejo and I lived in 3 different places in this region, including my 4 college years spent in the magnificent city of Évora). I came to "visit" the sun (which shines a lot here all year long) in Porto Côvo.

No comments: