Monday, October 20, 2008

On being given an award


Uau...que surpresa boa! Eu nunca imaginei que alguém andasse a ler o meu blog e que gostassem dele...bom, nunca pensei que muita gente o andasse a ler e a apreciar para além da família e amigos que eu lembro (constantemente) de que tenho um blog ;) Foi fantástico!...Obrigado Leya!

Wow...what a nice surprise! I never imagined that somebody was reading my blog and that they liked it...well, I never thought that somebody was reading & apreciating it besides my family and friends that I (constantly) remind that I have a blog ;) It was fantastic!...Thank you Leya!

Então aqui estão as direcções para este prémio:
So here are the directions for this award:

1) Adicionar o logotipo do prémio ao vosso blog / Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Adicionar um link para a pessoa que vos deu o prémio /Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nomear pelo menos outros 7 blogs / Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Adicionar links desses blogs ao vosso blog / Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Deixar uma mensagem para os vossos nomeados nos blogs deles /Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

As minhas nomeações são:
My nominations are:

Constança de/from Saídos da Concha

Annie de/from Overmilkwood

Julie de/from Little Cotton Rabbits

Jennifer de/from JC handmade

Leslie de /from a Friend to knit with

Amber de/from Berlin's Whimsy

Kajsa de/from Syko

Parikha de/from sixoneseven

Amanda de/from Soule Mama

Eu gosto (muito) destes blogs por diversas razões...eles inspiram-me, fazem-me rir, sonhar, pensar e ver o mundo por outros olhos. Obrigado por partilharem...

I love these blogs for several reasons...they inspire me, they make me laugh, dream, think and see the world through different eyes. Thank you for sharing...

4 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

ahhh! thank you!! thank you so much!

i can't wait to look around your blog. right when i clicked on, i thought, AHH! i LOVE her header!!!

julie said...

Thank you so much for passing on the lovely award - I really appreciate it x

Concha said...

Obrigada Ana Salomé!!

Fico mesmo contente por gostares do meu blog! :)

Vou já espreitar as restantes vencedoras!

Annie B said...

thanks for this lovely compliment Ana, I really appreciate it. I love your blog too by the way, and am delighted to have some new ones to check out from your list.

X